Your contribution to Finney County United Way is an easy, effective way to have a powerful impact on our community and its needs. You can direct your contribution to one of our partner agencies or to our community fund, where it will be invested to help meet the most pressing local needs.
- Make a personal donation
- Payroll deduction at your place of employment
- Online donation
- Corporate gift
MatchDay is another incredible opportunity for our community. On that day, Western Kansas Community Foundation will match donations made to United Way and we could potentially receive 50% of the match pool!
This year’s match pool is $75,000, and it will be divided among participating organizations, like ours, in proportion to the total amount raised. Donations from $20-$2000 per person, per organization, will be eligible for a match; however, donations at all levels will be accepted.
The dollars we receive from you will go towards our 2020 Campaign, which is crucial to our 24 partner agencies and community impact projects such as Stuff the Bus. The dollars from the match pool will go towards building our endowment, which is critical to our future.
LEAVE A LEGACY--
Please consider including the Finney County United Way in your will or estate planning-leaving a legacy to over 20 non-profit organizations in Finney County.
- Name the United Way as a beneficiary in your will
- Make an outright gift of cash or appreciated stock or real estate
- Name the United Way as the beneficiary of a retirement plan
- Name the United Way as the beneficiary of an existing or new life insurance policy
- Benefit from a split-interest gift
- Make a gift through a Charitable Gift Annuity