Your contribution to Finney County United Way is an easy, effective way to have a powerful impact on our community and its needs. You can direct your contribution to one of our partner agencies or to our community fund, where it will be invested to help meet the most pressing local needs.
- Make a personal donation
- Payroll deduction at your place of employment
- Online donation
- Corporate gift
LEAVE A LEGACY--
Please consider including the Finney County United Way in your will or estate planning-leaving a legacy to over 20 non-profit organizations in Finney County.
- Name the United Way as a beneficiary in your will
- Make an outright gift of cash or appreciated stock or real estate
- Name the United Way as the beneficiary of a retirement plan
- Name the United Way as the beneficiary of an existing or new life insurance policy
- Benefit from a split-interest gift
- Make a gift through a Charitable Gift Annuity